With regard to this registration process (service contract), BAREVE Hotel is required by Article 15,
Article 22, and Article 24 of the Personal Information Protection Act to obtain members’consent to collect and use information.
I hereby agree to BAREVE Hotel's collection and use of my personal information as prescribed below:
1. Purpose of collection and use of personal information
To confirm members’identity, to supply goods and services, to settle disputes, to process civil complaints, and perform other duties required by law, etc
2. Items of personal information to be collected
< Required items >
- Identification information: names, IDs, passwords, and the dates of birth
- Information on goods and service supply: e-mails and mobile phone numbers
- Information on delivery: telephone numbers and addresses
3. Retention and use period for personal information
- Fax numbers, company names, department / positions, office telephone numbers and addresses, the dates of anniversary
Personal information as above will be retained and used from the day consent to collect and use to the day when the purpose of collection and use is achieved.
4. Right to refuse consent and disadvantage when consent is refused:
Without consent to collection and use of mandatory information from personal information indicated above, it may be impossible to set up or maintain business relations.